Choosing a Neurosciences Center
Five points to consider when selecting a spine and neuroscience center for diagnosis and treatment
Look for a hospital that:
1. Is at the forefront in diagnosing and treating brain-related diseases and dysfunctions
2. Has the latest equipment and uses the latest diagnostic techniques, such as Biplane capability
3. Uses CT Perfusion and CT Angiography
4. Uses the CyberKnife® which enables diagnosis and treatment of cancerous and non-cancerous brain tumors; delivers beams of high dose radiation to tumors with extreme accuracy
5. Uses the latest in Robotics to significantly reduce the margin of error in surgery, thanks to precision and delicacy.
AtlantiCare offers all these state-of-the-art tools on site.
What's more, ARMC's Atlantic City campus has been designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center. The Mainland Campus is a Primary Stroke Center. Why does this matter?